From acclaimed developer Rare comes a shared-world adventure game that offers the ultimate pirate experience.
Packed to the seams with sailing and exploring, fighting and plundering, riddle solving and treasure hunting, Sea of Thieves has everything you need to live the pirate life you’ve always dreamed about.
Set in a glorious world of exotic islands, hidden treasures and dangers both natural and supernatural, Sea of Thieves immerses you in a new type of multiplayer action. Whether you’re adventuring as a group or sailing solo, you’re bound to encounter other crews – but will they be friends or foes? And how will you respond?
Sea of Thieves offers something for everyone, no matter how they like to play:
• A world of exploration – set sail upon a vast, open ocean, venturing into new regions and discovering the secrets of unspoiled islands and sunken ships. Hunt for treasure by following maps and untangling riddles, and learn to expect the unexpected…
• A world of excitement – engage in ship-to-ship battles with cannon, pistol and cutlass, pursuing rival ships through raging storms. Sail in pursuit of deadly bounties or ferry cargo through hostile waters. Clash with the skeletal remains of cursed former pirates and beware undersea menaces that lurk beneath the waves!
• A world we sail together – whether you’re playing alongside friends, matchmaking to find a crew or setting out as a ‘lone wolf’ pirate, you’ll have hilarious, memorable encounters in a world where every sail on the horizon is a crew of real players.
• A world of achievement – on your quest to become a pirate legend you’ll amass loot, build a reputation and define a unique personal style with your hard-earned rewards.
It’s an adventure that will grow and evolve over time, with new content arriving regularly to ensure a fresh, exciting experience whenever – and wherever – you choose to set sail. With mounting praise from fans and critics alike, Sea of Thieves is set to be the next unforgettable adventure for players on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, with enhanced features on Xbox One X.
Face monstrous creatures
Not everything that sails the Sea of Thieves can be invited for a pint of grog in the local tavern. Wild animals and exotic creatures are waiting to be discovered, but the greater threat comes from the remains of previous pirates who haven’t learned to take death lying down. These savage skeletons will roam in hordes, take control of crusty old cannons and do whatever they can to bring your voyage to a premature end.
A world of real players
In Sea of Thieves, every sail on the horizon is a crew of real players, but what might their intensions be? Perhaps they’re seeking peaceful parley, plotting to deprive you of your hard-earned plunder or simply itching to enjoy the thrill of a good battle on the high seas. How you choose to respond may mean the difference between resounding triumph and a close-up look at the ocean floor.
Recover cursed treasure
A fundamental part of a pirate’s day is seeking out treasure for their stash, whether it’s been painstakingly acquired by deciphering a riddle or swiped from under the noses of a rival crew. It pays to be cautious, as many chests carry a variety of curses and a seemingly innocent haul might cause a ship’s hold to flood or send its new owner staggering tipsily overboard!
Tell your own tale
Being a pirate means having the freedom to make your own decisions. Will you set sail for uncharted waters, dive in search of ancient shipwrecks or track down supplies that can repair and restock your ship? Whatever you decide, how you approach the adventures and opportunities that lie in wait is entirely up to you.
- CPU: Core i3-2115C 2.0GHz or Athlon II X3 455
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Win 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- FREE DISK SPACE: 15 GB